Exclusive Giveaway for KARAPAX Launch

Cool, hope your husband likes it!:grin:

A protection package with KARAPAX leaves your device with no CRACKS…

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow, it looks great!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got the KARAPAX Rise a couple weeks ago and LOVE IT! It gets so many compliments and the stand/carabiner loop is so useful. I haven’t had a chance to put the glass protector on yet, but I’ll be doing that this weekend as well as leaving a great review on Amazon. Thank you so much for the this excellent and well appreciated giveaway!

Simple Protection for the Brave

So how do we know if we won?

1 Like

Anker would have contacted you via email.

Ankerofficial created a separate winners thread,

check the list if your name is there. As @thetonyclay said you would have received and email if you won

I’ve never actually seen that post and I won hahaha but it was US Only so couldn’t have had it anyway :neutral_face:

So you never got the email saying you won either? I know it was for us only but maybe you could have gifted it to someone else

No, never got an email. Also never got an email about the buy on get on free Powerline+ II cables despite having 3 referrals in a few hours.

Never mind. The big blue box made up for it :grin:

1 Like

Haha yes, love that box. Although I have now misplaced my zolo earbuds because that darn case is so slippery and it fell into the voids of my room. Gonna have to tear things up a bit to find them. The rest of the items I have yet to use, partly because it’s been so cold i haven’t had the chance to set up the dash cam for my wife.

I haven’t opened anything yet. I’m still playing with my scale. I had to weigh my daughters teddy for her this morning lol :grin:

3 Likes

That’s too cute. That’s on my list to buy, hopefully sooner rather than later

Any plans for Karapax to make cases for non-Apple phones?

1 Like

Be nice if they could get the current ones to the uk. Only 2 currently available and they’d been around 8 months or so.

It’s a hard decision for us.
We don’t have plan to release new cases under karapax brand any more, because our product marketing strategy has changed.:cry:

Does that mean the brand is being discontinued, rebranded or just not developed further?

So will we never see an iPhone 7 Plus Breeze case in the UK?