Evolving the World’s Most Advanced Cable

Anker technology has made sure that anyone can have access to a reliable power source, wherever they are. The days of waiting near the wall for hours on end are going the way of the dinosaur. But what good is an advanced charger if you have cheap third-party cables that simply can’t handle that kind of power?

We’ve thought of that. We’ve now expanded the range of our renowned PowerLine II series to be compatible with even more devices. Access the strength and speed of our industry-leading cable innovations―no matter what’s in your pocket.

PowerLine II is certified by the USB International Federation, meeting the world’s highest safety and compatibility standards. Charge any compatible device at hair-raising speeds without worry.

To make it easy for you to try out the world’s premier cable for yourself, we’re giving you 15% off.

No more running out at night to buy yet another slow-charging, generic cable that will stop working in two weeks. Engineered for superior quality and backed by a lifetime warranty, PowerLine II is the only cable you’ll ever need.

PowerLine II USB-C to USB 3.1 Cable

This version of PowerLine II safely and reliably delivers rapid-charging current. Fully compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, and other high-speed charging technologies.

PowerLine II also includes SuperSpeed data transfer of 10Gbps. Transfer an HD movie in a blazing 2.5 seconds. Support for high-quality audio and video means sharing your screen or connecting a speaker (SoundCore Boost, anyone?) has never been easier.

PowerLine II USB-C to USB-C Cable

One of the first USB cables to include an E-Marker chip, supporting USB Power Delivery. This means an astounding 100W of power to charge any USB-C device at the highest speeds known to man.

Not only does PowerLine II USB-C to USB-C support USB SuperSpeed, it also streams 4K video. Simply connect your laptop to your TV using USB-C, and prepare to be blown away.

15% OFF, Limited Time Only

Unlike PowerLine II’s lifetime warranty, this deal won’t last forever, so head on over to Amazon now and claim your 15% off discount today. Limited quantity. First come, first served.

(15% OFF) PowerLine II USB-C to USB 3.1 Gen2 Cable (3ft)
Regular Price: $11.99
Deal Price: $10.19
Code: AKTYPEC3
Valid region: US only

(15% OFF) PowerLine II USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen2 Cable (3ft)
Regular Price: $19.99
Deal Price: $16.99
Code: AKTYPEC2
Valid region: US only

12 Likes

Scratch that, coffee hasn’t kicked in yet,:drooling_face:

2 Likes

I think I need this in my life

2 Likes

I need to have it!

1 Like

so much power :nerd:

1 Like

Are these cables better then the cable that came with the SamsungS8?

2 Likes

Wow, I am speechless. I am a huge supporter of USB-C. Is this a brand new cable from Anker?

1 Like

BTW, the image product is on point!

Well, my phone uses micro USB not USB type c so that means i cant get this awesome wire

Yes, new released product!:grin:

1 Like

UK link for people PowerLine II C- A Currently £7.99

Sadly the C-C cable is still £20 :frowning:

2 Likes

And the 100W USB-PD chargers out tomorrow?

60W USB-PD output portable charger out tomorrow?

USB-PD 100W Powerhouse out tomorrow?

:confused:

1 Like

way better and longer

2 Likes

i’m looking for the braided version:D

I agree a PowerlineII+ A-C & C-C would be great. I’m sure they’re working on it.

1 Like

noooo mate 9 is on the incompatible device list :frowning:

Please elaborate

Sweet! My Axon 7 is compatible. Yess!

1 Like

4 Likes

I like the way how USB-C cables look