Everything Announced at Anker OnBoard | PowerPort Atom PD and More!

Zero+ has a battery life of just 5 hours.

1 Like

My bad I confused the zero with the zero+ I don’t get why the premium more expensive model has half the battery life. :frowning:

1 Like

The Nebula Capsule II is now Live on Kickstarter.

3 Likes

Cant wait for these 2

1 Like

Another great in depth post from our main man! Thanks @joshuad11!

2 Likes

I’m really wanting to get my hands on the security camera system. With all the new growth in our area we are seeing people going on our neighbors’ properties without permission to pet and take pictures of the cows, play on the farming equipment, or just to take our stuff from the barns and property.

With these cameras I hope to keep these people away from the property or catch them doing something they shouldn’t be doing.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t hurt to pick up a few “smile you are on camera” signs.

Make sure you get decent sized ones though, my small or should I say tiny ones didn’t stop my truck from being stolen from my parking spot right below my apartment window…

But I do have decent video of my truck being stolen :joy:
Of course my infrared floodlight burnt out about a week before the incident so the video wasn’t clear enough to make out a face…

3 Likes

That PD 4 looks pretty cool. I’ll definitely be getting one.

1 Like
1 Like

It was designed to be taken around to the park, beach, etc. More as a portable in-home/near-home experience. For example, move it from the kitchen to living or backyard.

Hey for the event, the Anker Atom series was all new; the Nebula Capsule 2 was new. But we also had never demo’d the EufyCam live – so it was a pretty big moment to showcase and prove our AI tech in front of media and other guests. But I can’t argue the Model Zero. We’ve been showing the form factor and some of the key specs for a while. But we were excited to finally let people hear it!

1 Like

It is cool. And 100W – you can charge 2 laptops, a phone and a tablet all at the same time.

1 Like

That’s a great idea! I’ll let our Eufy team know.

I understand… but still I think 5 hours of battery life is less than expectation of a lot of people. I think atleast 8 hours is what is needed.

2 Likes

The Atom series was on display back at CES this year, but I get it. It’s a big undertaking to show off stuff and let people play with it. Many of us were hoping for something completely unseen, but we’ll wait until CES or MWC 2019 for that, no big deal.

1 Like

Is there any update on when these items will be available?

I can’t find them for sale anywhere… even the PD1 which was supposed to be available already…

1 Like

It’s still November so any day they can still release the PD1, but that’s what a lot of us are waiting for as well. But until it’s available all we can do is wait.

1 Like

I imagine we’ll get an update from @AnkerOfficial shortly. If not, I’ll make a post asking where all the announced yet unreleased products are (stretching as far back as CES and IFA last year).

1 Like

Any word on what’s happening with the PD 1?

The Atom PD1 has been delayed until next year