[Event finished] Get 1 of 50 RoboVacs FREE | Test It, Review It, Keep It (UK, DE)

#Get Your RoboVac Now!

• First Prize: A Free Robovac 11 or Robovac 11S for you to try and share your opinions with us (50 Winners)

• Consolation Prize: £30 OFF or 30€ OFF Promotion Code (Unlimited)

UK fans enter from here: https://www.eufylife.com/uk/free-robovac
DE fans enter from here: https://www.eufylife.com/de/free-robovac

Terms & Conditions:

1.To Enter:

Enter your email address to take part in our giveaway; you can get more entries by entering and sharing links every day. The more entries you get, the greater your chances of winning a prize.

2.Prizes:

1st Prize: Free Robovac 11 or 11S for Testing (50 Winners in total)

Consolation Prize: £30 OFF or 30€ OFF Promotion Code (Unlimited)

3.Event begins October 10th, 2018 and ends October 20th, 2018.

4.Open to UK and Germany residents only.

5.Robovac Testing Requirements: Once the winner receives their RoboVac, they must share a product review via the eufy community within two weeks. If they don’t share the review within two weeks they will be unable to take part in future eufy testing programs.

6.All winners will be notified by email before October 24th. Participants who do not win will get a £30 OFF or 30€ OFF code for Robovac 11.

7.eufy reserves the right of final explanation of this promotion.

8.By submitting your email you agree to the eufy Privacy Policy.

17 Likes

Good luck users! Totally just did all the entries and then noticed it was for UK… haha

I vacuum daily… 5 kids…One day I’d like to see how a RoboVac survives.

9 Likes

heh good luck to all those in UK lucky you posted it or else I would have done the same too haha

2 Likes

Every UK and DE members can participate into this event, you can share this event on social media or refer your friends to enter. You can get more entries by entering and sharing links every day. The more entries you get, the greater your chances of winning a prize.:grin:

6 Likes

Good luck all UK and DE friends.

I have a 11S already .

“Evi” is working here everyday.
And after heavy duty “she” is presenting joyfully a full “basket”. :grin:
Its really a miracle were “she” finds such a lot of debris.

3 Likes

Good luck to all those entering :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Entered.

How will Anker stop me this time?

5 Likes

Nice giveaway :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

The winners of each event are randomly selected by our system. So we can’t decide the result.
For this event, if you get more entries, it will increase your drawing opportunity.

So far, the top users already got 51 entries.:grin:

5 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

2 Likes

Great opportunity! Good luck everyone! May your floors be clean enough to eat off of! :smiley:

2 Likes

Noooooooo the one time I could hope for it being a US contest as well (as I have been looking at a RoboVac for about 6 months now). Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

Haha! Right?! :wink: I have a really old Roomba that I got from a coworker that I only use to clean my bedroom and have also been looking at other options for something to clean the rest of the house. These eufy vacs have had great review over the years too! I’m excited to read the reviews from the winners of this.

4 Likes

Fun contest. Good Luck!

3 Likes

Great opportunity for UK and Germany people eager to try the good RoboVac!

2 Likes

Good luck folks. Hope u would enjoy the event. Would love to participate events in my area, but this is the time for UK, DE people…

2 Likes

UK people. Here is your chance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great thing at first I thought it was just for the UK but now it is for Germany so great!

3 Likes