[Event Ended] Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes

Brilliant way to get everyone involved.

1 Like

Peace to all and have a great day to everyone

1 Like

Fantastic prize! My sister bought me an Anker Sound Core Bluetooth Speaker for my birthday. I’ll be honest I hadn’t heard of them before that, the speaker is compact and packs a real punch in terms of sound quality. I absolutely love it and so do my twin 6 year old boys! (Unfortunately!)

2 Likes

This is awsome

1 Like

This is great!!!

1 Like

Very grateful to be part of it, thank you.

1 Like

hope this community is a good one! i would love more anker products in my life

2 Likes

Great. A bit of a hassle to read all 400 articles, but a great start :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have become a loyal customer of Anker after good experiences with many of your products, it’ll be useful to have access to this community.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great idea and so good that you’re expanding your products and community, but surely this is just going to spam up the forum?

1 Like

Good luck to everyone taking part :shamrock:

2 Likes

Finally a community for Anker lovers, so dope!

2 Likes

This does seem to have worked out well, driving many to actually participate with the blog/forum. Terrific turnout so far, I hope we continue on with this, new promotions perhaps monthly to keep traffic going.

1 Like

This company has quickly gone beyond just batteries, I have not ventured far from batteries myself yet but Anker seems to be diversifying into other products.

1 Like

very nice work.

1 Like

Great stuff. I’d love some Anker stuff in time for Xmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice start Anker :thumbsup:

1 Like

I❤ my ANKER products. We don’t use anything else. First time in the community.

2 Likes

wow this is win win program :grinning:

1 Like

Yay I’m count me in!

1 Like