[Event Ended] Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes

Good to know there are some companies out there that want to hear back from the consumers.

1 Like

Love this idea. Can’t wait to see what others are talking about.

1 Like

The Force is strong with this one :wink:
aka. yep! but it encourages community involvement which is good in the long run.

Nice, I love the point awards.
good luck to all!

Way to go team. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the awesomeness Anker.you have great quality products and activate engaging you customers is a great sign that you are there

Why am i receiving notifications from this thread of random comments?

Fantastic idea,keep up the good work and great products.

I am an avid outdoors person and I take my Anker batteries on whatever adventure I go on. Anker’s batteries are indestructible but I would love to see if they came out with some sort of ruggedized portable battery. I have the solar panels but it would be awesome if I had a battery with a rugged casing and even some sort of water proofing or water resistance. I’m a product design major and would love to work on something with you guys if possible. :slight_smile:

Yay, what ever happened to our old points?

The value of your old Anker Bucks will be reserved, but please note exchanging of Anker bucks is not available currently. We will let you guys know once the redeem system is launched.

Great idea. It will help being in touch with other users to disscess about every issues.

Received my first Anker product yesterday and let me tell ya, it was highly anticipated. I can’t wait to flood the forums with my geniusness! jk

sounds good!

NIce, Keep it up ANKER TEAM!!! :sunglasses:

Ik right, such positive vibes going through here

Would users posting topics before searching for similar topics count as a form of spam, to gain 50 points? Just curious.

2 Likes

I love Anker products! So glad to be part of this campaign. Thanks for the opportunity, Anker!

I love anker and all products is the best

Thank you for giving us an opportunity in becoming part of the Anker community voice.