[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

The Alexa features.

1 Like

Hands-free such a plus, especially here in California where it’s the law when driving.

1 Like

I feel the navigation aspects would be game changing as my car does not have onboard navigation.

1 Like

I’m excited to have an all in one device that’s so small. This will be such a cleaner look then when I have my echo dot in the car with cables everywhere. It would be a perfect integration for the rest of my smart home!

1 Like

I am excited to use my phone hands-free in the car. Siri only gets you so far, and Alexa has so many more options…especially with home automation.

I’d use the VIVA for true hands-free driving. My current bluetooth set up in an older car will not allow me to use Siri.

ROAV VIVA to turn lights on when I get home!

My favorite feature of the new Viva would have to be the ability to use Alexa hands free while driving. There has been so many times when I’ve needed to ask Alexa something while in the car and know there is a product to solve my problems. I love the idea of the new Anker Viva.
@AnkerOfficial

I’m excited to make my commute FUN again with Roav Viva :grin:

ambient noise cancellation

I’d enjoy using some of Alexa’s updates on the road. “What’s up” and “flash briefing” are my go-to commands all the time.

I really want a new car charger… the one I use does nothing. Plus, Amazon Alexa would make my car more Smart than what I have right now.

Looking forward to Alexa rapping in my car :wink:

Alexa is the feature I’m most excited about of course :grin:

I am most looking forward to having the hands free features that a smart assistant provides: calling, navigation, searches, etc. This will make my driving safer!

I would like Roav Viva to allow me to open my garage opener upon arriving home.

Anker products are number one in the market. Would love to win one of this. Will be a nice addition to my car.

I’m excited to easily order a pizza on the way home from work and then have Alexa turn on my lights and unlock my front door right as I pull into the driveway!

I like the ability to play my music unlimited.

hand free calling - much easier to use vs. the built in system in my car