[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Too bad I’m too late for this because this would go with what I said for my new years revolution answer to help organize my life lol anything that can make my life easier is much wanted, needed & appreciated @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

It’s never too late to start!

1 Like

I would enjoy having the company of alexa in my daily nightmare-ishly long drive to work

When will we see the winners posted? Thanks!

Winners were posted here

2 Likes

Discount Code Coming Tomorrow!

1 Like

Anyone receive the email? I am subscribed and nothing yet…

Dang it! Missed it

No email from roav yet…

1 Like

Im looking forward for alexa inside my truck

Such a cool feature

@AnkerOfficial what happened to our codes? I wanna get this for my Grandma

2 Likes

what is the code you get?

Think they want a discount code?

1 Like

I got mine in the mail on Friday and LOVE IT!!! While really trying to get the most out of it in two days, I’ve discovered two things I wish I did differently.
t̶e̶s̶t̶

1. I̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶s̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶i̶P̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶p̶l̶u̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.̶ UPDATE: You can use the VIVA without launching the app and it works just fine, if not quicker than when the app is opened! On the plus side, the quick charging USB ports are blazing fast! :iphone::battery::zap::+1:

2. When making a call, it really should just either dial the number or get confirmation on what you said rather than tapping the screen to confirm. Is there any way around this to make it truly hands-free? :man_shrugging:

Other than that, it’s an incredible, tiny, amazing piece of tech! Video review is done! Here’s the link. :smiley:

Thank you so much again, @AnkerOfficial!!! You🤘!

1 Like

Anker is this just a think for Iphone user or is it the same for Android?

Android users can use it too, it’s not just for iphones

It’s February 5 and still no email.

1 Like

VIVA now listed on a different Amazon page.

Possibly for a couple of reasons

1. to flush out all reviews complaining about incompatibility with iOS 11.2.5
  2. now compatible with cars that don’t have Bluetooth via aux in.

Link: https://amazon.com/dp/B079FYG5TC

Maybe @AnkerOfficial could provide a little clarification.

1 Like