[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

The 100%true hands-free with Alexa would be awesome…

What a relief to have Alexa ‘smarts’ in the car instead of the incredibly dense and not very useful built-in voice activated control. Can’t wait to get one in my Sonata.

Having alexa in the car would be awesome! I miss alexa still no internet at home in PR :cry:

Awesome, i can’t wait to use voice control that actually work. The built in one in the car is the worst.

Just brought a new car & even though I’ve always wanted voice assistance it’s just something that only top brands with very expensive models have! This thing is revolutionary, it will change the way we interact with our cars forever making them more safer & smarter at the same time. It’s like going from cellphones to smartphones except in this case it’s for cars &I I’m not saying this for the giveaway I truly mean it. At the same it provides a basic function of charging our phones & other tech stuff via the USB port provided. As a tech enthusiast I would really like to get my hands on this before commenting further but I’m sure it’s only going to be positive & progressive! Thanks a lot for the opportunity!

it would be great to be able to be hands free in the car and still have something besides a phone to help u out when u need it

This is awesome! I would love being able to ask of the door is locked and turn lights on as I’m coming home.

I think Alexa is nice though I am more interested in to see how well the audio quality of the device. The spotify integration is quite nice and unique that i am quite excited to see once it is available.

Adui is dependent on your vehicle, it doesn’t have audio from the device itself

Love Alexa!! Going to be awesome that I can now use it in my car!

Cant wait to use Alexa hands free in the car.

I can’t get enough Alexa, so having it in the car would be awesome! Directions, weather, play music, smarthome stuff, etc.

Im excited to use Alexa in the car!

I deliver papers at night, sometimes the “Ok Google” feature my phone has not worked. Its annoying when trying to find a house when on the road. I am hoping Alexa would be better in allowing me to remain hands free and safe.

Already own Alexa inside the house, it would be awesome to also talk to her inside my car for streaming, book reading, driving directions, light controls, morale boosting and more, plus also having available charging ports… Would really love to win one…

“Alexa, unlock the front door” when I get home. Oh heck yeah!

Can’t wait to use Alexa in my car sounds way better than sync

I look forward to having conversations with Alexa when I’m lonely. :wink:

Im looking forward to being able to go hands free in my car. My car isn’t the best with it and I’m sure this will definitely help.

I’m super excited looks great for older cars like mine that still has cassette tape lol Alexa in my old Toyota would make it way more advanced.