[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Great way to add hands free to my vehicle. I would love to have Alexa ROAV Viva while driving!

1 Like

I look forward to telling Alexa to give me all green lights :wink:

1 Like

Driving is going to be awesome with ROAV VIVA. Handsfree music streaming , navigation and maybe Alexa can help me with some AMAZON orders. Endless possibilities:)

1 Like

With me starting to add smart lights to my home, I am looking forward to turning on or off the lights.

1 Like

Would love to have it for its turn by turn navigation. i dont want a cell phone hold in the middle of my console so would love this for both uses of navigation and charging my phone while not in use.

1 Like

I’m excited to just have Alexa in the car in that way. I’ve been using Alexa via Amazon music app recently when not home with my Eufy Genies, so I’m glad to have a truly touch free Alexa in the car now. I’ll be using her for music, navigation and for traffic and weather updates frequently! So excited!

1 Like

Being able to use everything through Alexa from the car would be great

1 Like

Excited for Ankers awesome design and product quality along with Alexa technology!

1 Like

Love the 100 % hands free while driving.

1 Like

Excited for Alexa, I use the Roav now and it’s already a great product but now I’ll be able to order my stuff without ever lifting my phone!

1 Like

Would love to use the Roav Viva to turn off my smart alarm and turn on my outdoor smart lights as I pull into my driveway.

1 Like

Massively Excited about using it effortlessly to navigate through my playlists :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great for hands free

1 Like

I like that I can turn on the lights on my house right before I get home!

1 Like

love the hands free feature

1 Like

This is awesome! I’ll love having her use her skills to manage things at home and have the lights on and the heat ready when I get there. Can’t wait!

1 Like

I’m excited to be 100% hands free and have Alexa in my car!

1 Like

Alexa in my car? Sign me up! Connecting my car, my home, my shopping…Amazon owns me!

1 Like

I am excited to be able to control my playlist and more importantly get turn by turn directions. All to often I have to pull off the road to look up directions or set the navigation but with Alexa all I have to do is speak to her to get where I am going

1 Like

having alexa would be awesome, i could update my grocery list while driving and get directions!

1 Like