[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

The Viva looks to be a promising Alexa product esecially for thos older cars that lack Bluetooth!

I can’t wait to turn on my lights when I pull into the garage!

Alexa for my car will be great!

Alexa Hits the Road and allows for Rideshare drivers to control their apps and music with voice

@Oggyboy I wonder how many follow the rules …

I am excited to use Alexa on the road especially when playing my music. I am also excited to find out what other features I can use while on the road.

I want Alexa in my car. this is the next level stuff right there. I cant wait to get my hands on one of these. Sounds amazing.

I am most excited to have Alexa Roav in my vehicle. Keep it up!

Im excited to use Alexa in my car.

I’m glad someone has finally bridged the gap to get voice enabled integration with the Amazon Echo-Sphere. The ability to control Alexa enabled devices and get services while you’re on the road helps get the phone out of the hands of drivers so they can focus on the road. I look forward to having it in my car.

I’m just so excited of the fact that if I get one of these, then I would be able to ask a question to alexa and not even have to take my eyes off the road while charging my phone. I can stay safe on the road and not look on my phone.

Very excited to be able to have Alexa in the car finally and stream Pandora!

What features would I like the most. All of it. Control my lights at home from the car, Have alexa play my pandora radio, I’d figure out how to get alexa to voice control stuff in my car. Sounds like a nice pairing with some ESP8266 Units running on DC power to say control my windows, maybe pop the trunk, I’m thinking the possibilities are endless. I bet I could even voice control the radio in the car with some tinkering. B ut this would have to be the center piece of it all.

I love the idea of having Alexa with me in the car!

Is it available on all devices?

I’m excited to finally make my 02 sedan feel modern. This is awesome!

The fact I can get this and give to my son who is now driving, knowing he can speak the certain commands and not put his hands on his phone, make it one of the best items to give for his upcoming birthday!

I want to be able to use Alexa in my car! I’ve actually hooked up an Echo Dot in my car in the past, but the setup/experience was not the best. Looking forward to VIVA!

I’m looking forward to finally bringing the future to my car outdated (technologically speaking) car. I will finally be able to stream music, GPS, etc! Thanks Anker!

Like Alexa and Google Mini, I want this to be able to communicate with my Smarthings hub to control lighting hands free with my voice.
Sometimes you forget to turn that one light off, or need to turn one on from the convenience of your car.