[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

I am excited to be using my Viva with Alexa to control my music in my car. It has become so intuitive to use Alexa at home for so many things and the dream to have Alexa in my car too is amazing.

I just adopted Alexa in my home and the next logical place is the car. Looking forward to controlling lights as I pull into the driveway.

Hands free in the car sounds amazing! I’m looking forward to making calls and playing with my kids games on long trip. Also look forward to AI “battles”.

Faster charging and voice integration, what’s not to love? Can’t wait for the release.

Hope to get another fine product from Anker; Roav Viva416

Once again Anker making great useful products. I am particularly excited about this one.

I’m looking forward to the handsfree features. Since I have amazon prime i use their music service a lot.

I’m looking forward to using Alexa on VIVA to answer calls and turning things off at home when I forget. Looking forward very much to a personal voice assistant to answer questions like direction and other random question. I already know that I’m going to love it. :heart::heart:

Being able to call anyone in my contacts list without taking my eyes off the road!

Being able to have hands free control in the car!!

Um… is there any more to be said to be excited about? Alexa… in my car… Yes, please.

I’d love to show my friends all the amazing benefits having Alexa in the car would be!

I’d love to have this become an integrated part of my Alexa smart Home!!!

I would really love to win one of these to expand on the hands free experience!

The thought of being able to pull up in my driveway, unlock my front door, disarm my alarm system, and turn the lights down inside the house excites me most. I have a far greater chance of getting my sleeping kids out of the car and up to bed without waking them up after long trips to my relatives’ house if I don’t have to fumble with keys or my phone. I can just give one simple command using a soft voice instead.

I’m looking forward to using Alexa on VIVA to turn on the lights in my house as I’m pulling in the driveway

Like many others, I’m excited to be able to use handsfree music, handsfree calling, and the ability to control my home (lights, etc) from the car. Oh, also adding things to my shopping list as I remember them is a great. Can’t wait to do that from the car as well.

Hands free integration would be great.

Hands free music control

I am really looking forward to having Alexa in my car and hopefully being able to use the drop in feature if available to communicate with my kids and elderly parents at home. I have alexa in my home through the echo devices and would love to be able to bring the music, questions, and drop in features to the car as well.