[Event Ended] A Big Thank You to Our Fans | Huge Giveaway

Nice, congrats buddy.

1 Like

Well that’s cool. Congrats!

1 Like

Awesome Congratulations man

1 Like

I won some spirit x’s. Thanks soudcore/Anker!

4 Likes

Congrats, those headphones are great

1 Like

Congratulations dude. Spirit x sound great and are sweat and water resistant. I have done salt water immersion test on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great!
I am sure you will like these!

1 Like

Uploading…

That was the email. Is this the correct email I should recieve?!! Just wanting to double check now and make sure it’s not one of those stupid spam emails that aren’t really from the real company. It doesn’t look to be but still wanted to check now lol

1 Like

Please try re attaching the image. It just says uploading.

1 Like

This is what mine looked like.

That’s exactly how mine looked as well except for it had a Soundcore mini 2 as the prize and when I tapped to confirm my prize it took me to a new screen and asked for my shipping information. I still haven’t received anything yet I wonder if Soundcore customer service would have some type of tracking info that they could give?

1 Like

I apologize I am just now seeing this comment. My email was the same as kpug (comment below) except for it had a Soundcore mini 2 as my prize!

1 Like

I had messaged @AnkerOfficial yesterday, but my gf just said that she thought items would be dispatched before end of December (her memory for once is better than mine lol)

Is this already ended? when I click the soundcore link it says "Doh! 404!"

1 Like

yes its already ended

1 Like

yes you arecorrect

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @SoundcoreAudio Thanks for the Liberty Lite Earphones!

1 Like

I am in for the giveaway

1 Like

@jan_uffels

Unfortunately you are a bit late for this one, but stick around as there will be more in the new year for you to enter.

1 Like