Eufycam homebase & nightvision

Hi is it possible to view the homebase event log?
Every 2 days the homebase crashes, flashing white LED, app says homebase offline, no recordings until its reset

The cams all have auto night vision turned off but at night IR LED’s still come on, the switch doesn’t seem to do anything

The cams switch into night vision too early, is it possible to make it adjustable or have it switch at a lot lower light level?

Where there’s IR reflection on a wall is it possible to disable one IR LED (wall side) or rotate cam to help reduce the reflection?

The app in live view has 2 lots of buttons in portrait but not in landscape, is it possible to have the same functions in landscape that you have in portrait?

I have my cams set to Max sensitivity and it still misses people walking but picks up the tail end of some cars (half of the recordings have no activity where its missed the action)

Any way of adding blackout / privacy bars?

Portrait

Landscape

Not at the moment, but this is awesome feedback. Forwarded!

This is a bug we will address in a future update. Nice catch.

There is no way to disable a single IR sensor, unfortunately.

This is a good suggestion. Forwarded! [quote=“hhamster86, post:1, topic:64288”]
I have my cams set to Max sensitivity and it still misses people walking but picks up the tail end of some cars (half of the recordings have no activity where its missed the action)
[/quote]

How many cams are having this issue of missing people?

Possibly in the future! Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

“How many cams are having this issue of missing people?”
I only have one that is setup outside at the moment while I’m testing them, I’ll swap them around to test (I have 4 cams)

The homebase crashing (white LED flashing & not recording) I think maybe down to my modem resets every night, the router that the homebase connects to stays powered all of the time though so it doesn’t loose network connection only internet connection

Hi Eufy, one more comment on the portrait vs landscape view - in portrait you have an option to record a video clip and an option to take a screenshot. In landscape you don’t get the screenshot button…

Although I guess as the OP pointed out there’s others you don’t get as well.

1 Like

I have tested it and every time I loose internet the homebase stops recording until reset, sometimes the homebase led stays solid white other times it flashes white

Thank you!

We are releasing a new homebase firmware version to fix this. Stay tuned.

Any update on the privacy bars? My cameras are now useless and removed until this is available

As they are boxed up I’m unable to tell if the app has been updated to better landscape usage

Sad to hear that you are unable to use the cameras.
I can confirm that there is no change to the landscape mode options, and no privacy bars feature yet.
Just wondering, why not rotate/angle your camera so that it will not capture your neighbors property?
Sometimes having 140 deg field of view is a problem too !

Only way I can think of doing it is by using electrical tape or equivalent on the camera lenses but want to avoid that if possible