EufyCam 2C cams not picking up motion

I purchased the 2 cam kit off of Amazon a week or so ago. I set it up and installed it by my front door and for that first day or two it was picking up things good like kids playing, people walking up to the door, mailman, etc. After that it doesn’t seem to pick up anything. I’ve had a few packages delivered on different days throughout the week and it never picked up him dropping them off or the mail carrier, doesn’t register me coming or going off the porch. It has no sensitivity walking straight towards it, I made it all the way in the house without a single notification. But let me tell you what, it’ll pick up a taillight from outer space. I’m just a little frustrated and upset after spending almost $200 and they don’t really work. I got them mainly to protect from package theft but if they don’t even pick them up being delivered how will they pick them up being stolen? I have reset the base, I took the camera down, removed it from the base and reinstalled it and still doesn’t seem to work. So what are the next steps to be taken or ideas on how to fix this?

Hi @Blakestuhh,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If the problem persists after increasing the sensitivity level in your eufy app, please reach out to eufy customer service team at support@eufylife.com with your account information. They will get back to you within 24 hours and will be able to look into it and address the problem for you.

Thank you for your understanding.
The Anker Community Team