My Eufycam 2 outside camera is offline.
What should i do ?
Allready restarted, log off, log in, push camera button 2 sec, but nothing.
Placement 6 meter high.

Make sure its fully charged

Its full charged in the beginning of January.

Hi @albert.vroome

If the camera goes offline, check the following:

• Check the camera’s battery level. If it is too low, charge the battery.
  • Press and release the SYNC button to check if the camera is switched off. If the LED does not light up, set the camera to ON in the camera settings or press and hold the camera for 2 seconds to boot up.
  • If you recently relocated the camera, try to move it closer to the HomeBase.
  • Remove the eufyCam which is offline on the EufySecurity app and then add it again to HomeBase.

Hope this information helps. If we can offer further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We’re always ready to help!

1 Like

I have the same issue, something is distrubting the signal from the camera to the homebase, if i give the camera wiggle it connects back. very annoying

I’ve been having issues with my cameras since i got them and installed them, one of the camera would always go offline and i couldnt figure out why, I was getting great connection to the homebase also. after constant trial and error I think I have found the issue…

even though the cameras connect directly to the homebase, they use the wifi channel that your router/modem is currently using, maybe it gets this info from the initial connection to the router for setup? My Telstra modem was auto selecting channel 9 for wifi, which meant the homebase was also using channel 9 for the cameras, regardless if the the home base was connected cable or in repeater mode it would use the same channel as the modem.

I changed the wifi channel to 1 on my modem and the camera came online straight away, I havent had it go offline since! I would suggest checking what channel your modem/router is currently using and change it to a channel with less interference (1,6,11)

let me know if this helps for you also