Eufy Smart Plug + Mini Video Review!

Good job Josh!
I really like that APP instructions content!
It seems easy to operate.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice review :smile:

1 Like

First rate as always @joshuad11 :thumbsup:

1 Like

nice review! good job @joshuad11:v::blush:

1 Like

The lightbulb from Eufy is available in the UK but hoping for those smart plugs come to this side of the pond too! They are so useful.

1 Like

love this nive lthing snf pmote

It sounds to me like it actually works fine with the smart plug, but the Anker has a different design where it resets the brightness level when it’s unplugged. If it exhibits this same behavior when plugged into a normal outlet, then you should update your review to remove the part about compatibility, which really isn’t true. After all, this is just an outlet and should work with any device that plugs into an outlet.

The problem being the majority of consumers probably haven’t unplugged and replugged with the intention of it coming back on and noticing that it doesn’t, hence the inclusion in my review. Also it’s not an isolated case. Many other lamps from various different brands also aren’t smart plug compatible. Hopefully I helped at least a few people!

Yeah but what you’re saying is misleading. There is no compatibility issue with the smart plug. The issue is with how the device deals with being unplugged and replugged. Your statement might lead people to choose another smart plug thinking “I’ll pick a smart plug that doesn’t have known compatibility issue”, but the exact same thing will happen because the issue isn’t with the smart plug.

I’ve been wanting to get a few of these to automate my room, glad to see it’s a good product

Awesome review video! I don’t have the Eufy smart plugs yet, but I do have several smart plugs around the house (mini and regular sized). I love them! They’re such a great and easy addition to make any home smarter!

1 Like

Very great review, helped me to make my decision :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good job with review. I want one

1 Like

Thanks! And it’s a great time to get one now because of the sales going on! Enjoy.

actually am very interested in this now since my stupid timer keep on breaking down over time…Just wondering how will these handle over time

Excellent (as always) review on the Eufy Smart Plug!

Thanks for taking the time :thumbsup:

1 Like

Just got a smart plug mini in this week’s power draw - I’m so excited!

3 Likes

I have the non mini version running over months and it has a couple of foibles which are not really complaints as I doubt anyone can do better.

It uses Wifi so if you use in patchy wifi places you will find it not online for a minute or so. But then my phone has wifi issues too.

It turns itself off if varying power input, like a spike.

I wish they made these in UK as I have a few devices I remotely control need the odd power cycle.

Great review @joshuad11 :smiley: You’re a natural at video reviews :thumbsup:

1 Like