Eufy Smart Lock release date?

Hey all, first post!

I’m excited about the Smart Lock, but cannot find any information about a potential release date. I did find some posts about the Wireless Doorbell and Smart Locks being released in “early 2020”. I figured since the Wireless Doorbell is now available, the Smart Locks would soon follow.

Anyone have any hot insider info on when the Smart Lock will be available for purchase?

2 Likes

Hey @vaston
Welcome aboard, you’ll love it here!
I’m not much into the security products but have found this online. It just points to 2020 unfortunately.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the Smart Lock myself. Hope we get some insight soon.

That’s the only article I was able to find that mentioned possible timing. Ah well, I’ll be patient. Just added my wireless doorbell, so I have that to play with while I wait.

1 Like

I too want this Smart lock. Been eye-ballin’ others but I think this would be better because one app for my cameras, doorbell, and future lock!

2 Likes

Cool :+1:t2:
There’s a review section if you feel up for taking some pics and pulling some words together about your experience with it.
We all love a good product review :smiley:

I messaged anker about the smart door lock a few weeks ago and I was told it wouldn’t be on the market until some time this summer. Of course with the corona virus everything has been delayed, so i wouldn’t expect it until the fall or even winter of this year.

Awesome, I didn’t even know they were planning on releasing one

1 Like

From the brief write up it sounds pretty good.

1 Like

I know i started see ads for the lock on my Facebook and IG so not sure what thats about

1 Like