Eufy Smart Bulbs, Smart Plugs Are Here! [November Update]

Nope. Its in the non-Prime postage phase.

Wait.

There is some kind of different distribution and shipping plot behind this story. They ship from the USA southeast corner when almost everything else enters from USA southwest.

Hang back a while.

1 Like

FS now and still $30.

…wait…

I am curious if a human is involved making decisions or automatic stock level.

1 Like

2 pack of the Lumos tunable bulbs now available.

Amazon link: https://amazon.com/dp/B078YJY5BX

Hopefully no one’s bought these. It’s cheaper to just get two separately.

Quick question, what makes them tunable? Is it that they can be dimmed or something is that it?
Now that I have the Eufy genie this might be worth me looking to get

Tunable means they can shift from really bright white to more of a yellow tone. (2700K-6500K)

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification @joshuad11, I showed it to my wife and she said it’s definitely something we need for the bedroom since all we have now is a bright white light and she sometimes prefer a soft subtler light output.

1 Like

There seems to be a batch of smart plugs that had issues with setup. Notice the significant number of 1 star reviews on Amazon.

Speaking of, they are currently out of stock. Beforehand, however, I did notice a gradual increase in price from the sale of around $14 to $18 regularly (previously was closer to $25).

Mini version seems less popular so far judging by the number of reviews.

Now waiting for art light switch

1 Like

Well spotted.

I don’t see the discount. Usually there is a silly high price and discounted so say this was $59.99 now $29.99, so does that mean shortly they will be for $19.99? Very similar electronics to the smart plug which dropped I think to around $19

Promotional video for the Lumos Color Smart Bulb (appeared on Amazon a few weeks ago). 2.7 star rating now! :fearful:

1 Like

Price dropped $5 to $25.

1 Like

UK version(s) coming soon.

1 Like

I bought two smart bulbs and set up some schedules to turn them on and off. They turned off at random times so I set up multiple times to turn them on and then one to turn them off at 11:00 pm. Although this kind of works now that it’s summer I don’t want them turning on so early so I turned off and even deleted some of the earlier schedules. Despite this they keep turning on at 7pm. I don’t think I’ll be buying any more.

You make an interesting point. In fact, Eufy is no longer selling the regular Eufy smart plug on Amazon US, but they just added support for the UK version in the app… :confused:

Eufy’s regular Smart Plug is back in the US after a few months of it being unavailable!

New Amazon link here.

1 Like

Lots of WiFi based products which has a certain appeal but I feel that z-Wave mesh network products have a more lasting solution for home automation.

I might just be totally missing this but does this smart plug automatically turn off if a device is finished charging? or notifications? i know especially for iphones if you leave them too long, it can degrade the battery over time.