Eufy Smart Bulbs, Smart Plugs Are Here! [November Update]

Eufy is finally starting to test more devices with smart control functionality. In addition to their new Robovac 11c, they will also soon be releasing a smart bulb and a smart plug. We don’t know much about the devices yet, but you will be able to control them via the EufyHome app (separate from EufyLife).

While we don’t know exactly when these new products will launch, my best educated guess would be later this summer. Until then, have a great day! I will say that this move by Eufy into the smart home is long overdue!

7 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Eufy has released a couple versions of smart bulbs (both passed though the FCC several weeks ago). Right now, pricing is high and details are scarce, however, suprisingly they are both in stock.

Lumos Tunable White: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07177X95T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_YU7DzbQWDESV6

Smart bulb:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072PSKWRM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_JV7DzbA6F4PV1

1 Like

Merged with previous thread. Might be useful to update previous FCC thread titles to active items when they become available.

1 Like

And reply so it goes to the top :+1:

Oh heck yes!!! I love my eufy RoboVac 11. That was by far the most fun I ever had testing/reviewing an item. :smiley: It’s nice to see that they’re allowing it to be controlled via an app. So cool!

1 Like

Smart plug revealed via Eufy website. I’ll be interested in knowing exact dimensions. Thoughts?

gonna have to check this out

1 Like

seem quite small, but i doubt you can put two in the dual outlet socket.

1 Like

The smart plugs are appearing on FCC.

They asked for it be limited information but overall it implies products shipping in next 1-2 months.

I’m not posting the 2 links they say little.

2 Likes

Eufy live chat confirms the products should be available early-mid November, along with a smart switch, and a new smart light bulb.

Smart Plug on Amazon. Smart Plug Mini should follow shortly.

@ndalby can you edit the title for me

Guess you meant to November, if your wanting it changing to something else just drop us a PM.

this is what ive been waiting for, reliable brand smart plug

I want a smart plug that once my phone is near it automatically turns it in. I literally have to walk into my dark bedroom and manually turn our table lamp on, having something that can do this would be beneficial. This way I’m not killing myself tripping over things

Pricing and Availability Update: Price is now $25 and currently there are just 20 in stock.

Link

1 Like

Ordered one give it a try. Now 19 left. :innocent:

Phone you have with you usually has torch capability. I have smartwatch which can go bright, and there is Eufy stick on lights last a few seconds to make a light corridor. I ordered a smart plug try it out interested in timed power on off.

I know my phone has a torch, it’s more of a hassle though when I come home and my hands are full. I’ll see about getting this for the timer function