Eufy Security App Preview

Not yet that I’ve been able to track down, but I’ll be sure to keep you all updated as soon as I learn anything new!

Never heard of Z-Wave, but definitely IFTTT.

I assume eufyCam S will offer cloud storage like eufyCam.

Update: It looks like eufyCam S will deliver the same 365 day battery life as eufyCam and may be lighter than eufyCam.

1 Like

I downloaded the Android app and as I was setting up the system & I get the following

“the Homebase needs to be upgraded”

It’s been updating for the last hour.
How long does this take to update?
What should I do?

I don’t want to cancel the update and cause errors/brick it.

1 Like

:wink::joy:

2 Likes

Contact eufy customer service

support@eufylife.com

I guess eufy support is non existant.
I emailed "support@eufylife.com" as you asked.
Two days later and still no answer.

1 Like

It normally takes 2-3 work days to get a response, they are off on the weekends. You can also call them, sorry I didn’t say that earlier. I feel your pain.

1 Like

@Wirkinman Sorry for our support team didn’t reply your email in time. Please keep the device plugged for 2 hours to finish the upgrade. If possible, please let us know your ticket # and we will take care of your concern. Thank you!

1 Like

I keep it plugged in over 7 hours and still doing the same, upgrading.

Where do I get a ticket number?

1 Like

@Wirkinman
You can find the ticket number in the automated reply that you received after sending support an email.

1 Like

I don’t recall ever getting a automated reply on the first email i sent to support@eufylife.com. So, I sent another email and I got the same results… NO REPLY!!

I’ve downloaded and installed this app.
When trying to setup the eufy home security system, it says “this homebase needs to be upgraded” and the only option is Ok. It seems like it’s going to download and after 7 hours, no change. I’ve tried several time and the results are the same.

I reached out to eufy on their forum page and was told to try support@eufylife.com.
I tried sending emails to support@eufylife.com TWICE and have never received a response.
I Need SUPPORT on this product!

3 Likes

@Wirkinman
I messaged @AnkerSupport & @AnkerTechnical directly about your problem and linked the forum topic. They do not work on the weekends but you should get a response in the next day or two.

https://community.anker.com/t/eufycam-problem-updating-firmware/63348?u=jesse_hernandez1

Again I know how frustrating this must be for you but have faith that @AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical will sort out the problem.

1 Like

I am having an identical issue. Please post solution on this forum. Thank you.

1 Like

So those that downloaded the Eufy security app have purchased the new Eufy security camera?

1 Like

Sorry to hear this news, we would like to help you after we locate your ticket #. Please note that you will have the ticket # after you send us the email successfully. Can you confirm it again?

Please email us at support@eufylife.com. We would like to help you fix this issue as soon as possible!