Eufy Security Alarm System—Your One-Stop Solution for a Safe and Secure Home

home kit support would be ace too

A eufy spokesman on Amazon.com said that the Home Security Alarm System is compatible with the eufy E HomeBase.

Can somebody please confirm this?

Yes @eufy_cams2 ,

this is correct. :blush:

Why do you advertise that the “entire system links with eufyCam 2/2C,” when you have confirmed that it also will work with the eufyCam E HomeBase?

Why make certain people think they have to buy another HomeBase to use this system? Some, like me, would prefer to only have to buy a keypad and sensors.

The siren is in the HomeBase.

Yes, you can buy the other parts separately if you already have a HomeBase.

well done, the home alarm kit has many accessories

After months of researching Home Security Systems, including the Simplisafe, SafeStreets (ADT), Nest, etc., I decided to get the Eufy Security Alarm System.

First off, I am extremely pleased with it. I already had a eufyCam E system with the HomeBase E. So, all I had to buy were the keypad, motion sensors and door sensors.

The system replaced two older systems in my house, and it was very easy to install. It’s also extremely customizable, and I have set mine up into four available modes: Home (for bedtime), Away (for when I’m gone), Front cameras only (for when I’m in the house during the day), and Off (for when I’m mowing the lawn and don’t want to trigger cameras).

I’m hoping that some day eufy adds a Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detector, and a water leak detector (for my basement).

I highly recommend the Eufy Security Alarm System; it is the best out there … especially if you already have part of the eufy system.

1 Like