Eufy robovac gave up on life after three weeks

The robovac got stuck on a powercord, I took it off the cord. It beeps twice, and does nothing. If I put it back on the charger it will briefly try to clean, but the brushes don’t spin, it gives up and beeps twice. I used to love this thing, now it’s just depressing and more useless than my cat.

I live in Brooklyn, so I got rid of the box. Places are small here. I didn’t expect it to break so easily and soon.

Is there any way to fix this thing?

Hi @Clay_S_Wiedemann , have you checked the troubleshooting section of the manual to see if there are any pointers to help with your issue? Failing that you could email support@eufylife.com with your issue, any troubleshooting steps taken and your serial for further assistance.

Thanks. The beeping sequence indicates a stuck bumper, but that’s not it. I’ll try support.

Is there a way in the manual to reset the unit? I had an older Roomba or whatever they were called and whenever it got stuck I had to reset the unit, maybe same thing with eufy

Yeah, you can send email to support@eufylife.com with your issue, my colleague will be happy to help you!:blush: