Eufy Robovac Error/Beep

You can also remove the plastic cover at the end of the open end (rotating)
by using pliers and remove the hair inside.

Greetings from old Willy (3 years old like Gus)

The monkeys are his service team.
You see them here swapping Willy’s battery, last year.
Fortunately I could take away the scissors, they wanted to use. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wow!!! I love this :heart::joy: Well done monkey engineering team! You’re doing a great job!

1 Like

totally understand her. I have the same situation))) my darling was over the moon when I brought this boy home!

mine is turning today 3 years old, haha

1 Like

Old willy is s a few weeks older.

Lets start a competition:
Who owns the eldest 11S here.
The winner gets nothing, but will be very famous! :rofl:

1 Like

This made my evening :joy: hubby and I are loving the fact that so many people love them as much as we do. Gus is 3 years next month :tada:

I may have bought Gus a girlfriend in the PrimeDay sale as I had given up hope of fixing him :speak_no_evil: He’d been down for a couple of months before I found this thread and I was convinced he’d gone. But did a last ditch attempt for CPR before saying goodbye. And he’s back!! So now I feel very cheeky at being a double Robovac family :see_no_evil: Gwen lives upstairs and Gus downstairs :joy: long may they be a happy couple!

2 Likes

Willy is a tough ole’ bugger!

1 Like

I found this thread after experiencing a similar phenomenon. Eufy appears to be charged and then goes for about 50 seconds before stopping, emitting 4 beeps, and turning the light red. I changed the battery, no improvement. I took out the roller and removed some hairs (per advice here), no improvement. I took out the roller altogether, no improvement.

Finally, I used compressed air to blow air on both ends of the roller and both insertion points for the roller. Eufy has been merrily cleaning for about 10 minutes now. Fingers crossed.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes indeed a perfect cleaning could help.
When (My daughter and I) dissasemble old Willy, he was full of debris,
though I clean him always.

Opening such a Robovac is easy.
Not everyone has compressed air, but a cleaning by hand an by vacuum will help of course

I had the same issue with my Eufy 15C Max… four beeps and solid red light.

I cleaned the brush. I took it all apart to inspect the belt driven “transmission”. Cleaned the interior.

This is a new unit this year.

NEW INFORMATION… my solution.

I noticed that the brush was hard to spin around (this is why I thought there was stuff in the belt driven section inside). But… it is actually the bearing end of the roller brush.

The non-driven end of the roller brush should spin freely. Mine did not.

I put the end in the vise and lightly held it in place to pull off the end. Cleaned it, used some garage door track spray lube, and BAM! it is working 100% again.

Hopefully this helps someone.

1 Like

This saved my life. This is exactly it. Small vice, pull out, clean, 1 drop of silicone oil on the bearing. Brand as new. That black cap is supposed to rotate freely, freely means zero force. Thanks again Kriby you da man.