Eufy Robovac doesn't go home

Mine will approach the charger,look left then right, move a little more and repeat. It then will occasionally bang into the base. it may find the correct position but will usually just push it around. the front bumper was replaced and still does not work correctly. The base is sending IR as my other eufy can find it easily

1 Like

My G30 has just recently started doing this, was fine for a year, returning home when low etc but all of sudden it just doesnā€™t do it. If I move the thing forward it powers on (startup tune), and pressing the home button itā€™ll start heading home and find it fine. I donā€™t get any alerts on the app etc, I just have to go searching for it, and of course that means under a sofa (and no, its not always under a sofa, sometimes itā€™s even in the room with the charger, clear line of sight to it and itā€™s just powered itself off.

1 Like

You could do a reset by removing the battery.
Then insert it again after 30sec.

Mine now just wanders like a drunk personā€¦ It was workiung with this charger location for over a year and over 100 deployements?? I did change out the broken roller bruch motor, but all the connections are correct and nothing is miss assembled??

Maybe a reset issue. some lady in France I think posted this video but not solution ā€¦
mine does the same thing? Maybe the base is NOT sending an IR homing light to the unit??
https://youtube.com/shorts/0CYQT9tFl90?si=o6xFkGPHSxirfWyO

The unit goes and cleans 2,300 sq ft of tile home and multiple rooms but cant make the last 2 feet onto the charging station and it DIES trying??

Anybody solve this problem???