Eufy RoboVac 35c Finally Hit Amazon US?

It looks like the RoboVac 35c has possibly hit Amazon US to order, though it’s listed as the 30c and still sporting the same spec detail (so it might be wise holding before pulling the trigger if in the market)…

Post to be updated with new details as Amazon listing is updated.

Current price tag $299.99

• Convenient Controls: Whether you’re standing next to it or miles from home, the touch-controls and EufyHome app make it easy to clean your home with the tap of a button.
  • Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the slim 2.85” body—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
  • BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean in the shortest amount of time.
  • A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction that’s no louder than a microwave.
  • What You Get: RoboVac 35C, 6 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
2 Likes

Thanks for posting!!! :clap:

I want this…it looks fantastic. Any feedback on it? I have a Roomba that I would love to replace- it is my birthday next week.