Eufy Robovac 11 steady red light when leaving the station

Hello all,

My Eufy Robovac 11 just arrived from Amazon! Super quick delivery, fantastic packaging, good manual, etc. VERY happy.

I installed the charger against the wall and I turned it on to see it working. Beautiful!! works great. Gathered a lot of dust etc.

Now after about an hour, it returned to the charger station and I turned it on again after 1.5 hours so it can clean more. A red light appeared and it moved super slow.

I pressed the return to charger station on the remote, flicked the switch on the side of the unit and turned it over. There was a short plastic string wrapped and stuck around the main brush. I took the main brush out and cleaned it, took out the string.

I flicked the switch and as soon as it left the station, a steady red light appeared again. No beeps. Just moving super slow…

Does anybody have any idea what this means? I looked in the manual and it just says that “steady red light means error”. I just do not know what error?

Is it out of power? Out of power means flashing red light according to the manual.

Each time I take the main brush out, put it back in. The red light goes away for a few minutes… but then shows up again sadly.

What have I done wrong? Anybody know? Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Sounds like it’s flat. Don’t turn it off on the charger. It should flash blue when charging.

1 Like

+1 for @Oggyboy. You should leave it on, even on the charging base. That way it will be fuly charged.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue. Any solution?