Eufy Lumos Smart LED Bulb - Tunable White Review

Beautifully designed standalone WiFi LED light bulb with a range of tunable white color to match your mood that doesn’t require a hub. From soft white to cool white. Eufy is made by Anker. Comes with a User Guide and for use with the EufyHome app to control it with remote access. Also controllable via voice with Alexa or Google Assistant.

Download & install the app. Install the bulb with the power switch set to Off. Turn it on. The bulb will blink three times and at this point you can connect to it with the app so that it will always connect to your WiFi network. The process only took a couple of minutes. I than installed the EufyHome Skill within my Alexa app, logged in with my EufyHome credentials and can now voice control via my Alexa Echo Dot. Remote access can be achieved wirelessly anywhere your phone or tablet has Internet access.

Brightness can be adjusted from 0-100%. Set schedules during the weekdays, weekends or all week. You can also manage a group of bulbs when you have more than one. You can also rename the bulbs for better identification. Tunable white tones can be adjusted to fit your mood or eye comfort from a soft warm glow to cool white (2700K - 6500K color temperature). The Lumos Smart LED Bulb is 9W and 800 Lumens (60W equivalent) which is bright enough for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, offices, closets, etc.

Recommended for it’s energy efficiency, remote access, ease of use, value and ability to set schedules as well as voice control with Alexa / Google Assistant.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/eufy-Daylight-2700K-6500K-Equivalent-Assistant/dp/B07177X95T

6 Likes

Nice review and photos!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the nice review and great photos with us! :grin:

2 Likes

A bit too bulky for my taste.

3 Likes

Great review

2 Likes

Nice review

2 Likes

@Dez_S
Any chance you could upload a few comparison pictures?

1 Like

Hey Jesse.

Compare the bulb to what? Another standard bulb?

1 Like

Yes sir, another any 60-watt non LED bulb you might have laying around

1 Like

I don’t believe that I have non-LED but I’ll check later

1 Like

No worries

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 See the original post. I’ve edited and added a standard bulb to compare

1 Like

I meant with both lights on to compare light output but thank you anyway. I’m already sold on the LED bulbs but still curious how the light output compares to another 60 watt bulb.

1 Like

I don’t have lamps that are close together to show, but I assure you the Eufy Lomos is very bright and love the fact that I can go cool Daylight White to Warm White via app or Alexa.

2 Likes

Can you program the bulb to shift from warm to bright white at different times of the day? That would be a cool feature.

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

Yes you can. Take a look at the 3rd photo above. You can pick the tone of the white that you’d like in your schedule.

1 Like