Eufy Lumi Plug-In Night Light

Has anyone tried these out? Looking to possibly purchase however they are a little higher then similar 4 packs.

Eufy Lumi Plug-In Night Light, Warm White LED Nightlight, Dusk-To-Dawn Sensor, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Hallway, Stairs, Energy Efficient, Compact, 4-pack

There’s a good review from one of our community members here:

1 Like

or you can wait for a discount

I have the sensing type which turn on when dark and a person walks past. I put them along all the paths through the house so if total blackout they come briefly as you move around. I also got lots of torches so you can move around til you found your torch then keep that with you til the power comes back on. I decided I’d rather come when a person is there than be on all the time like the plug-in.

1 Like

The Eufy Lumi Stick-On Night Light is on sale now… the motion detection type that uses batteries instead of plug in. It’s on sale for $13.99 (3pk) and the code “NIGHT131” gives you a discount of $2… making them on sale for $11.99.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071CFBXXZ?tag=dn_lumi_t1301-20

3 Likes

I won them in the power draw a few weeks ago and I find them brilliant. I’ve got one on the bathroom wall and it lightens up the bathroom significantly when I need a Johnny Cash in the middle of the night.

Good thing about these is that the light is shielded so it doesn’t glare in the eyes and blind you.

I’d happily recommend them for anyone who wanted to buy them.

1 Like

You’ll have to update us on how long you go without replacing the batteries… if we’re still alive.

2 Likes

Honestly I wouldn’t recommend photocell plug ins. Unless you have a plug in your home that is hit with the sun all day, these will be on all the time…you need a home made of 90% windows for this to work well. If it has a motion detector, it won’t be on as much but will still come on unless it’s hit with light directly. I’m speaking for most of these type lights, unless the eufy are built more sensitive to light, I don’t know.

Also don’t think the power draw is substantial to worry about it being on all the time but still, personally I don’t like lights to be on unless I’m using them.

As the clocks go back in most states in USA on Sunday, the two Eufy stick-on light packs of 3 so total 6 lights I got last couple of months are getting positive favorable comments from the habitants, it basically means wake and walk and the Eufy light up the way. Was asked to get more of them.

Discount code time :wink:

Complement the LC40 I have around.

“Just walk”.

2 Likes

Plug-in $10.38 now

1 Like