Eufy is on CBS’ The Talk!

Hi eufy fans,

We’re moving from your Internet browser to your television set!

On March 29 (2:00 pm ET / 1:00 PT) RoboVac 30C and RoboVac 35C were enjoyed primetime coverage on CBS’s the Talk. Because it’s the Most Recommended series of robot vacuums, we want to give RoboVac more exposure so everyone can know how well it cleans.

This isn’t the first time we’ve been in the media - in fact, here’s what the New York Times, Fox News, and Wired have previously said:

New York Times: How to Sort Through a Cornucopia of Television Shows

“A recent addition to my home is the Eufy RoboVac 30C… This has done a good job reducing the amount of dust I find on the bottom of my socks.”

Fox News: 5 smart home gadgets to deck the halls with this holiday season

“Clean up messes, maintain your already-clean home, and endlessly amuse your furry friend with the Eufy RoboVac 30C.”

Wired: The 7 Best Robot Vacuums For Every Budget

“The 35C is the latest, and at less than three inches tall, it’s small enough to store under the couch and scootch under the lowest cupboards.”

Speaking of good reviews, here’s one from Reviews.com

Reviews.com: The Best Robot Vacuums

“Best for Tight Spaces: A no-fuss, sleek design that kicks dirt lingering beneath low-clearance furniture.”

And last but not least, even CNET chimed in!

CNET – Alexa and Google can tell Eufy’s new RoboVac to get cleaning

“Brand new Eufy RoboVac 30C will cost less than either of those options when it launches this September – and that’s in spite of the fact that they’ve both been out for a few years now, so credit Eufy for successfully undercutting the competition.”

To mark this amazing media milestone, we’re giving everyone a 25% discount on their purchase of RoboVac 30C! Just use:

Code: EUFY5555 on or before April 20th, 2019 to save.
Offer is only available in the US.

If you are interested in Robovac 35C, head over to the Walmart, you can save $50 and get them at a good price too! Act fast!

20 Likes

Congrats always good to see Anker getting more kudos :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats eufy! I saw this on anker.com yesterday :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats to eufy team and Anker for making it and a well deserved recognition. User groups need to know more about Anker and its products to enjoy the quality of life with savings $$.

2 Likes

Congratulations Eufy! :tada: :clap:

3 Likes

Great news! Good job and congratulations @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

RoboVac deals frenzy. Anker must really want us to clean :laughing::wink::grin:

Congrats Eufy!! :+1:

1 Like

Congrats Anker and Eufy you guys deserve this keep up the great work

1 Like

They have a deal on the 30C for CBS The Talk… but I can’t seem to find the code… anyone? Oh and I’m not talking about EUFY5555 as stated on top.

1 Like

Congratulations @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical for the successful run with Eufy Robovac

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

I have several friends that personally have the 30C and love it. Looks like a solid product.

2 Likes

My wife said we need one now so I’m eyeballin’ the 35C. But first I need other items… My wife don’t know yet but I’m getting me the Wakey!!! That is first before anything else!

2 Likes

Everyone seems super exited About the Wakey. I am too, I can’t wait for the release :grin::blush:

I was hoping the wakey would be released by now. Unfortunately we gotta wait a bit longer

2 Likes

Congrats Eufy, you guys deserve it :clap:

1 Like

congrats on the media support and great marketing

1 Like

Congratulations. Looking forward to trying this out.