Eufy HomeVac H11 Launch šŸ‘

I love hand-vacsā€¦ especially for catching bugs! :rofl:

2 Likes

January 2020

3 Likes

Man my son would live this, especially when i make him.clean my car. Instead of the loud obnoxious vacuum we use for the car he can use this and still be able to hear afterwards

1 Like

This little guy is perfect. With all the tinkering I do at my desk itā€™ll be perfect for picking up all the random bits after a soldering stripping and soldering session.

1 Like

Looks fabulous - just what I need for my car, I have to vacuum it every week after my messy kids and this looks so small and lightweight!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links 18th Dec

Flaggedā€¦ wasnā€™t sure if you could remove someones account all together and thier posts @ndalby

2 Likes

wow:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Wow! Hope it going up like rocket.

:grinning: Cute Kids! Good mom!

I am desiring it like dog looking forward bones with drooling constantly!

Iā€™m very impressed by the HomeVac. I could see using it in the car and also for dusting and getting spider webs off the ceilings. See them and zap! Didnā€™t get the big discount but there is still a $10 off discount on the product which is still a good deal.

1 Like

Hey @hermitage
How you getting on with the H11?
Iā€™m considering one the corners of the house the Robovac doesnā€™t reach and for the car.
Unsure on its ability to get mucky footprints off the carpets?

Sounds like something I would have to try out. Does anyone know the charging time?

Does it need a vacuum bag? Or a canister? Reusable or disposable?

Can it handle stuff that is somewhat wet (or moist)?

1 Like

this looks very practical :heart_eyes:

Hey @Rhapsody
2.5 - 3.5hrs charge time.
Thereā€™s a built in container for capturing dust.
I think like most vacuums, sucking up wet/damp material is likely to clog things up.

Just bought one. Thanks for the info!

By the way, can it charge from a battery bank?

1 Like

Let us know what you think of it @Rhapsody
Not sure re the PowerBank charging, check the spec on the supplied charger and see how the outputs match.