Eufy Floodlight Camera with Echo Shows

The floodlight camera connects to the Echo Show 10 but does not work on the Echo Show 8. Is a fix for this issue being developed?

1 Like

I cannot get my eufy camera to connect to echo show 8
HELP

1 Like

I have the same problem. Echo show 8 says the camera isn’t responding.

1 Like

Seems like its not just Alexa, I am also not able to get the camera’s even detected in Google Home, it detects the lights no problem, but no cameras. I have 3 floodlights, and its the same for all of them.

1 Like

We are having the same problem. The camera shows up on the Eufy app it shows up on the Amazon Alexa app but when the echo show eight tries to connect to the camera, it says the camera is not responding. This is for the flood light camera only. We also have a cam E and that’s working fine.

1 Like

I wrote into support yesterday and they replied with:

We regret to say that our floodlight camera recently has an issue working with the Echo Show with a version of 6.5.3.5. But it can work with the echo show with the version of 5.5.3.5. In your case, we are wondering if the system version of your Echo show is 6.5.3.5? You may find it via setting>device options. (See attachment) If yes, rest assured that our engineer will resolve this issue within one month, in this case, may I trouble you to wait for some weeks to see how it works? I assure you that we have a team of discipline, and our engineers work day and night to c resolve this issue as soon as possible.

1 Like

My echo show version is 6.5.3.5.

1 Like

I got an email from support saying the new firmware has resolved the issue.