Eufy Doorbell Time Based Motion Zones

Hi!
I just installed the doorbell and it’s been excellent so far, except at night. My front door faces the road, and I have to include part of the road in my Activity Zone for human detection to work accurately. It works great during the day - almost zero false positives. However at night, cars driving by trigger a human alert every single time - shrinking the zone and increasing sensitivity to all activity takes care of this at night.

It would be wonderful if I could set up 2 (or more!) different Activity zones and have them automatically switch depending on the time of day: One for daytime with the larger zone and human detection and one for night time that’s a smaller zone closer to the house (no street) without human detection.

Thanks for reaching out.

For the time-based Activity zones feature, we sincerely sorry to let you know it won’t be supported in the short term.

We totally understand that our product is not perfect. You have our promise that our engineers would work day and night to improve this product and we are glad to have your support and understanding, which would be a huge encouragement for us to seeking continuous improvement.

We will consider the possibility of future development. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.

​Thank you for your support. Have a lovely day.

1 Like