Eufy doorbell Google home intergration

"Thank you so much for contacting eufy.

Unfortunately due to the function limitation from the Google side, The feature of ringing the Google device is not available to 3rd party doorbell while Amazon echo does. We are actively communicating with Google team and hope we can work together to make more advanced functions in the future.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Reference Ticket#62336916 if contacting a CSR"

Daisy

Eufy Customer Support Engineer

Great news from Google: https://9to5google.com/2021/03/09/google-assistant-gains-open-support-for-smart-home-doorbells/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+9to5Google+(9to5+Google+-+Beyond+Good+and+Evil)

I would imagine that Eufy would release a new version of the doorbell to take advantage of google open support rather than retrofitting their existing products.

I would like to see a homebase 3 where the usb port will take a hard drive for external storage

@eufy support, Any news of doorbell integration with Google device?

Eufy security support moved to a dedicated community long ago

https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/

Better to send them an email

1 Like

Still hoping for Google Home integration, may have to replace mine with Nest Hello.

I doubt google integration is coming

I want this option to!

Please Anker! Make this happen :smiley:

Hi - I did not find a clear answer concerning the question if when the doorbell is pressed or detects motion do you get automatically pop up a video stream on Google home devices ?

Hi - I did not find a clear answer concerning the question if when the doorbell is pressed or detects motion do you get automatically pop up a video stream on Google home devices ?

No! We were promised google home integration. Simple feature and we can not get it.

almost 2022 and still not working

You guys better take a seat lol

still not available huh? kinda disappointingā€¦ should have sprung for the nest doorbell instead. now stuck with it.

Can you not return it?

1 Like

The product is mature enough a search can easily find what it canā€™t do so thereā€™s no legitimate reason to have buyerā€™s regret.

I can understand a new product failing to meet expectations, you can reduce that risk via waiting for reviews but not everything is caught, but after a few months everything is known.

Almost 2023ā€¦ and still not showing doorbell auto on nest hub when it ringsā€¦ I guess we can forget about it. Disappointing. Something that could be easily fixed with google routines these days. but needs more integration and support. :frowning:

Have Amazon Echo Shows and also Google Nest Hubs / Audios. Only thing i can do with my Nest Hub is to connect to the livestream of my Eufy Cams incl. the doorbell.

Wondering if there will be ever a full service connection to Google Home.

Why has this feature not been added in!