Eufy camera subscription

Does anyone know how to sign up for the monthly subscription for the Eufy camera?

1 Like

Do you mean the eufy email list?

The website is currently down, but normally you sign up at eufylife.com

No, not the email list. The reason I got this camera was because I thought I could watch continuous recording from my phone or PC. It says you can get a monthly subscription for $2.99/month for one camera or $9.99/month for multiple. I have no idea where to sign up for that.

This is what I thought I could subscribe to…
For additional storage, you can subscribe to a Eufy Security cloud plan. The Basic plan goes for $2.99 per month or $29.99 per year per camera and gives you 30 days of rolling storage. The Premier plan costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year and gives you 30 days of rolling storage for up to 10 cameras.

Oh okay. You probably do that on the eufy website as well. It should be up soon- I think they’re doing maintenance on it for a few hours.

The only problem is I’ve checked all over the web site and the app when I got the camera two days ago and couldn’t find anywhere to subscribe. I believe the site was up and running 100% at that time.
I was hoping other people who have bought this camera knew how to do it or know where to go to subscribe. I emailed the company but haven’t gotten a response yet.

Sorry I can’t help. I’ll tag some people who own the cams. Off the top of my head

@ndalby @Ice1 @Tank @Haloweenhamster

I know I’m forgetting some obvious names but some of these people should be able to help you.

Thank you so much!

I have the eufy cam 2c and I dont use online storage so I’m no help, sorry

Hi @Backyard_Camera I only use the local storage method myself however you should be able to signup via the web portal https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/

I’m not sure why but I can’t find that page you screenshot anywhere in my app. When I click on the link you attached it takes me straight to my app but it looks very different from yours.

You will need to load the page in a web browser as there is no option to setup within the app (yes, weird I know)…

Try typing the link into your device browser which should avoid the site auto redirecting to you’re installed app…

I keep forgetting about that. I’m so used to searching for everything on my phone. Thank you. I’ll try it as soon as I get home from work and let you know how it goes.

This is wrong. You can watch live streaming on phone (app) and PC but you cannot record unless the camera is triggered by a motion or some other means.

For recording the videos though, if you can invest upfront little bit and set up your own NAS, you have more benefits, less restrictions and of course safe and secure method compared to cloud (my opinion).

So it doesn’t do continuous video recording like my Nest camera?

No, unfortunately the EufyCams record on motion detection only, not continuously like traditional CCTV.