Eufy 30c mostly just spinning in circles

Hello,

Hoping this forum can assist me in diagnosing why my Eufy isnt working.

The bot spins 360, then backs up about an inch, and spins again. Ultimately, it stops working and gives me a stuck roller brush alert. The brush is clean. I can’t use the app to make it drive forward but I can influence the way it spins.

This happens intermittently and increasingly until it just plain won’t work. Last time, I took one of the wheels out and cleaned it and it fixed it for about 10 uses.

It is not a setting and the wheels seem to move freely. The robot still works OCCASIONALLY but is basically useless. At this point, I have no idea what is wrong with it. This is my second Eufy product that broke too early. I want to like these things but damn are they fickle…

This is one of the threads where a similar incident occur.

Also see if this helps

Let us know what happens

Thanks. I have seen both of these. The first video is similar to my issue but mine goes in reverse and I’ve tried everything the second thread. I’m relatively good at figuring these things out but I am at a loss now.

I haven’t tried unplugging the actual battery in a while so maybe I’ll try that and see where it goes.

1 Like

Oh ok but do let us know if unplugging the battery and re-plugging it helps. If not, I’m afraid you’ll have to contact Eufy to see what the cause and solution to the problem is

So I pulled the battery and that didn’t work.

I pulled out the right wheel and unplugged it, cleaned it off (wasn’t that dirty, completely clean on inside). The bot seems to be working ok now.

This is exactly what I did to the left wheel last time I had this issue. It doesn’t seem like it is too dirty. Is it common for them to just need to be unplugged and plugged back in? I assume the problem will come back in about 2 weeks…

I would have to let @Chiquinho or someone else who knows more about Robovacs answer that. I would assume you would want to clean everything at once instead of doing 1 wheel at a time if that makes sense. But I can’t be 100% about it since I don’t own a Robovac