Eufy 2 not supported on current homebase

Hi,

Last week we bought a new eufycam 2 camera and we tried to add it to an existing eufy homebase (which we bought 2 months ago).

But we always get the message “eufycam 2 not supported, will be supported soon”.

We have installed the latest firmware and also our app version is up to date.

Can you please help us?

Thanks,

Jeanine

1 Like

Hi Jeanine,
I did the same bought the 4 camera kit and then additional 4 cameras and 2C cameras are not supported on HomeBase 1.

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Currently we are in contact with support to figure out how we can solve this issue.

That’s bummer

Hey Jeanine,
I Got a response back from EufySupport and my 2C cameras now work with HomeBase 1. Yay!

Dear Dean

Thanks for contacting eufy customer support.

At the current stage, Eufycam home base must be updated to a new firmware to add the eufy cam 2C. Rest assured that our engineer will configure the firmware for you within 24 hours and you might be able to add the Eufycam 2C to your original Homebase.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Reference Ticket#[xxxxxxxxxxx) if contacting a CSR

Tina

Eufy Customer Support Engineer

If you don’t feel satisfied with our response then please click this link to escalate the ticket. A member of our management team will get back to you within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).

I see after last firmware/app update I’m able to add 2c camera using the original Homebase. However, there is no option to add the Eufy cam 2 to the homebase (original one).
Before it was there and when I did the attemp is said something like ‘working on it’. Now there is no option at all.
Will eufy cam 2 be supported in the original homebase (of course, without homekit)?
@AnkerOfficial