Eufy 11s blue light on won't leave base

Our 2 week old 11s will charge until the blue light is on if you request it to clean it beeps once and won’t leave the base. If it is not on the base it is completely unresponsive.

2 Likes

I have checked the power switch underneath the unit and it is ON.

When turning the main power switch on the bottom I get no response my other unit preforms a power up self test and beeps. I also swapped the battery out of my other working unit and still does not work work.

Has left the power base in before it stopped working? Did you getting any cleaning done with the unit?

If so make sure the sensors are not dusty and the protective film has been removed from the sides.

Also try and remove the batteries from the remote. I’ve had to do that a few times to get the unit to rest and start moving.

Also, I would contact support@eufylife.com tell them what you tried and give them the unit serial number, order number and where you got it. Eufy has a great support staff and will help you figure out what the issue is.

2 Likes

@Janza So sorry that the RoboVac 11S cannot be turned on normally. If the power switch underneath the machine is turned on at the ‘I’ position (‘I’ mean ON, ‘O’ means Off), it seems there’s something wrong with the switch. Please contact us at support@eufylife.com with the ticket and the receipt to further resolve the problem. It’s recommended to offer a short video to show the status of the power switch, beeps etc to accelerate the process of troubleshooting.

Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

I’m glad I found this forum. My 11s is doing the exact same thing. I purchased it about 2 weeks ago, and it had been working perfectly fine until two days ago. The unit will charge up and get a solid blue light. And if I either hit the top button, or use the remote, I will get a singular beep, but the 11s will not leave the base. If I take it off the base, the top button light immediately goes out - as if there is no power to the unit, or the unit is OFF. When I place it back on the charger, the top button will go back to “breathing” orange for a minute, and then solid blue.

The power switch is on,and I toggled it a few times as well. I’ll remove the batteries from the remote as suggested in this thread, but to me, it seems as if the power switch isn’t functioning, and even if I have it in the ON position, it acts as if it’s off.

I’ll call customer support later on today. By the way, it would be very helpful if you guys had customer support times in the morning US EST.

I am having the same exact issue. The unit will charge up and get a solid blue light. And if I either hit the top button, or use the remote, I will get a singular beep, but the 11s will not leave the base. If I take it off the base, the top button light immediately goes out - as if there is no power to the unit, or the unit is OFF. When I place it back on the charger, the top button will go back to “breathing” orange for a minute, and then solid blue.

We are having the same issue with ours. We are on our second unit and both have had the same problem. Both worked for a short time but began failing after we turned them off for maintenance. When we turned them on, no beep or power without being on the charger. EUFY replaced the first unit suspecting a wiring or main board issue. Perhaps the issue is with the power switch. Either way it sounds like a bad production run. I sure hope they find the issue before the ship us a third unit.

Continuing the discussion from Eufy 11s blue light on won’t leave base: I am also having the same issue. My unit has worked perfectly since October 2018. This morning, it won’t leave the base. It is fully charged and the power is on.

Try any kind of resets:

1. ON/OFF at the bottom.
  2. Taking off the batteries from the remote and insert these again.
  3. Taking off the batteries of the robot and insert these again.
  4. Nothing helped? Contact the support.

support@eufylife.com

I have the exact same problem it worked fine for a few months, and now the last few weeks it will be blue, around the scheduled time to run I’ll get a beep like it’s going to work but it won’t leave base, it doesn’t respond to remote, replaced battery in remote, cleaned the charging ports thinking maybe a bad connection & still nothing has anyone solved this issue yet?

Mines packed in today, same problem, have you got yours sorted now?

Very difficult to do a diagnosis from far away without having been taken a look.
Yes, best is to send it back if in warranty.

Sending replacement, can’t fault the service!

Mine did this recently. I traced it to the switch. Eufy advised to tap the vac on the floor to remove dust from it and to operate the switch several times. It worked although I don’t really think it is dust so I have made a dust shield from a piece of plastic bag and a printed frame to test it. We’ll see what happens but I think it is a switch fault.

2 Likes

A photo of your inventions would be helpful for all others.
And please tell us what are your efforts.
There are many many users who would like to share, not only me. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay. I’ve let it run for a while to test it then had password problem.hence the new name!
Don’t know how to add photos but the modification is quite simple.
I cut a square piece from a clear plastic bag a bit larger than the switch recess and held it in place with a frame that fitted tight inside the recess. I printed it but it would be equally effective to cut a strip of stiff cardboard or plastic (milk bottle?) and press it around the inside of the recess to keep the plastic in place.

1 Like

Could you make photos.
Would be very helpful.
Thank you!

I have tried to upload a photo. I hope it works.

2 Likes

Very interesting.
Seems there is a kind of loose connection in this on/off switch?

Thank you again.
This is the way we learn.
This is one of the reasons to run this forum and this community! :joy:

1 Like