Enjoy Purposeful Cleaning with our All-New RoboVac G30 Series

Does this actually try to map the house, or is it just zig-zag navigation instead of random navigation?

For example, will actually try to make a map like this, remember this, and try to cover the entire floorplan each time?

Is it the same height than the other vacuums?

Yes, @onstar, unlike RoboVac G10 Hybrid, RoboVac G30 (Edge) actually creates a map, though G10 Hybrid also has the Recharge and Resume featureā€¦ :thinking:

However, unlike RoboVac L70 Hybrid, RoboVac G30 (Edge) does not allow for no-go zones. :confused: Not sure why?

1 Like

Yes, @brad.smith99, RoboVac G30 (Edge) is the same height as every eufy RoboVac model since the release of the 11S, except for RoboVac L70 Hybrid.

1 Like

Product launched. Itā€™s in the stores. Yet no discount code.

Anyone get their code yet?

Still no code, and itā€™s almost 8 pm. Whatā€™s the deal?

Some launch!

I donā€™t think Anker knows what a launch means. Looks like you canā€™t buy the G30 edge on Anker or Eufy, or Amazon, and Amazon says it will be in stock July 17.

When I purchased the code, this was the reply:

Your pre-order code will be sent to you on July 6th (the RoboVac G30 Series launch date) by email.

The promo said it would be in stock here and on Amazon.

The code is only supposed to be good for 6 days. Guess thatā€™s why they havenā€™t sent itā€”thereā€™s no stock.

Sadness

:man_facepalming:

Unfortunately, I am not at all surprised.

After waiting on hold an incredibly long time earlier they assured me to the code would be out momentarily and they would not run out of stock.

We have determined that was a lie.

Hi @Brian_B6ļ¼Œ

Weā€™ve double checked our system regarding the issue. Our system shows the code has been sent to your email successfully.
Please check you trash/important/spam box for it. :relaxed:
If you still canā€™t find it, please let me know.

Thank you for your patience

Hi @sophocles,

Please PM me the email address you use to purchase the code, so we can make a search in our system and locate the reason why you havenā€™t received the code.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding

So you guys didnā€™t send the code. And you sold out. You all really screw the pooch on this one. it should not have been available for sale to everyone until the pre-order codes could have been used.

I received my code @ 8:00am Pacific yesterday and was able to order using that code via Amazon yesterday.

Glad I didnā€™t purchase that exclusive pre-order code

Finally got it, at 2:29am July 7. Of course, stock is goneā€¦ Ordered on Amazon, but not in stock till the 18th.