Eat, Drink, Charge, and Be Patriotic!

Happy 241st Birthday, America!

How will you be spending the July 4th Weekend?

I have my Anker gear charged up ready for my company to stay charged for pictures, videos and good tunes!

We’re having a BBQ at our house and the city puts on a Firework display right by our house. I’ll have various powerbanks around the house and backyard so my friends and family can stay charged!

We’re having Dogs, Brats, Burgers, plenty of ice cold beer and a ton of bourbon to choose from!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

God Bless America and God Bless ANKER!

Q

5 Likes

Fishing for Fluke :slight_smile:

Hopefully can catch some and have some sushi for dinner.

I would love to have an Anker power bank for this occasion but I am looking to get one on Prime Day!

Hirame! Very nice, now I want some sushi!

Enjoy!

I have my SoundCore charged and ready for the weekend! For those with iPhones, make sure you turn on “Live Photos” when snapping pictures of fireworks! They’re fun to watch afterwards.

1 Like

We’ll be enjoying some fun in the sun down at the beach. Happy 4th everyone. Be safe. :slight_smile:

Hope you chaps on the other side of the pond have a happy and enjoyable July 4th…will be raising a few glasses of Jack Daniels to you guys over here in the spirit of things

:flag_us: :fireworks: :beer:

1 Like

Cheers, @ndalby!

Wow, how about update some photos at that day?:grinning:

This about sums it up:

Paddleboarding on a lake with the kids. A little locally brewed beer, music from the SoundCore boost, some battery to keep the phone going, and plenty of sunshine for the PowerPort Solar. Judging from the weather forecast, I’ll probably have way more power than I need. :grin:

Let’s hope I don’t test the limits of the Boost’s IPX5 water resistance rating in the lake this weekend! Ill let you know how it went if I do :fearful:

3 Likes

Well, thanks to a freak hailstorm on an otherwise sunny day (90 degrees and sunshine), I got to test out both the Boost and the PowerPort Solar for water exposure. While the Boost was well within it’s IPX5 rating, the PowerPort has no official rating for water resistance. I’m happy to say it survived a pretty good dousing and is still completely functional. It was actually still charging when I got it out of the storm :fearful:

I’d say it was exposed to heavy rain and intermittent pea-size hail for about 15 minutes:

All in all, though, a pretty epic weekend. Plenty of music, plenty of power, and plenty of fun paddle boarding with the kids:

4 Likes

Great pictures @ryandhazen. Looks like someone is a bit too relaxed in picture #3. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, what a wonderful day!:heart_eyes: