Earphones slim

Has anyone had any issues with the new earphones from anker mine keep cutting out

no matter what i do my devices i have them on it keeps cutting out
they do sound faulty but i dunno im just wondering if anyone else has any issues

1 Like

No issues with my SoundBuds slim. Shoot Anker an email. They will take good care of you!

1 Like

yeah justw aiting on them replying its so strange there always fully charged just keep cutting out

1 Like

You may have already tried this but make sure that your mobile is on the same side of your body as the Bluetooth control on the headset. Bluetooth signals have a difficult time traveling through water and the human body is about 60 % water. I have the soundbud slims and experience occasional cut out when my phone is in my left pocket. Also try to unpair (forget) your connection and re-pair the device as this is similar to rebooting a computer which sometimes works. If nothing works I am sure Anker will look after you. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yh i thought about that but it keeps doing no matter what side i have it on
even when my tablet or mobile sits next to me on a table i dont take them out anymore as its such a pain
hopefully anker can help me with this issue

1 Like

should be no problem with Anker. The earbuds work good for me so you must have a dud. I had a similar issue with another brand that I was reviewing and they kept cutting out as well. They replaced them and all was good again. sometimes the Bluetooth receiver is just blocked or faulty.

1 Like

Is that with the music app only running? as in no background apps or etc? Ive had where certain apps lower the volume on my music.

1 Like

I closed all running apps down restarted phone/tablet

Wtill doing the same it souns like i have a faulty pair unfortuanally

Did you try removing the SoundBuds from your Bluetooth devices and try pairing again? If you have, it seems like you’ve covered all the main troubleshooting steps. I would reach out to support@anker.com with your serial and purchase date, if you already haven’t done so.

1 Like

Hi i contacted marketing@anker.com just waiting on a reply
it was a prize i won so i explained all this to them
hopefully i will hear soon as i do miss my earphones

i had no problem with cellphones but I am not able to pair it with WIndow 7 laptops, Other bluetooth devices works with my Dell Latitude e7470, the anker earbud slim pair but ultimatly they dont work because some driver problem. they do the same on 3 different laptops. Anyone had the same problem? anyone resolved it?
Thanks in advance!
Alvaro

Where is the serial number on the Soundbud Slims, I do not see it on the actual head phone and I don’t have the original charger. I bought it from Amazon so I don’t know if that has something to do with it.

The serial no for SoundBud headsets are normally either on the micro USB charging cable or on a tag stuck to the earbuds themselves…