Dual Port 12W Wall Charger with Foldable Plug

Don’t mean to be rude or anything but what’s your native language?

1 Like

I believe Alex is Boriqua. Which is a person from Puerto Rico. So Spanish would be his native tongue.

Yes but I’m not the only Boricua, boricua is a common name is lowercase.

The only thing is that oled (the new Samsung phones have this) screens do look better Lcd (in my opinion), and I’ve seen the difference (I have a iPhone X and I have spent a couple of hours with an iPhone xr)

2 Likes

OLED screens are expensive to make. And for people who have never had/used an oled screen it really doesn’t make a difference. I have used both extensively and it doesn’t bother me much.

1 Like

Ya, you do have a point. LCD screens, especially on the iPhone xr still are great.

Its just that in a few years (6-7 years), probably all major phone designers/companies (apple, Samsung, google) will probably have an all oled (or better screen) lineup.

1 Like

I agree with the people who have Samsung galaxi the screen looks excellent, yesterday I saw a person with a galaxi 7 and I thought it was the Galaxi 9 with how good it looked until I asked.

Samsung is more chipper than iPhone but Samsung more quality!

Ah, this thread has become an Apple vs Samsung debate. :smile:

1 Like

Although its true that Samsung has more features for less money, it comes down to the software (as specs wise they are very close), android pie or iOS. Whichever you prefer, there is a clear one that is more secure

1 Like

Let’s not get into the debate about what’s more secure given the recent issues one has had…

2 Likes

I know, but … At least apple is trying to fix them, when you and me both know there are tons of problems on BOTH android and iOS. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah like the FaceTime :rofl::rofl:

I have used both oled on Samsung and LCD on LG and I’ll go with oled 10 out of 10 times

1 Like

Yep, me too. It just has that thing that makes it look so much better and smoother than LCD.

2 Likes

Yea it’s does and I’m thankful has stick with oled :+1:

1 Like

Hey in the Samsung really is usefully a pen?

Oh I don’t have a Samsung handset, I have an iPhone X :), but the pen is incredibly useful if you want to utilize every feature on your phone or just want to be creative.

Here’s more details: http://bit.ly/2UTCl5o

1 Like

Oh thanks!!!

1 Like