Dress Up Your Power Bank for #AnkerHalloween!

Much occurred in the world of one particular #Fusion 5000:

#AnkerHalloween @AnkerOfficial

Happy late Halloween ft @AnkerOfficial - #PowerCore10000 for #halloween2019 :ghost::jack_o_lantern::spider:
“I am the ghost of chargers!” - :speech_balloon:

Posted on Twitter too (https://twitter.com/graphicflowyt/status/1191713392907694081?s=20)

@Shenoy. I believe there are not that many that has done it. Odds may be good for a potential win.

@Shenoy. I guess congrats on our Instagram wins. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Duane_Lester :pray:t2: And congratulations to you too :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Thanks to Ankerofficial for choosing the post as one of the winner!!

I owe this one to my daughters !! They did the entire decoration part :innocent::slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes a thank you to @AnkerOfficial for the selection of my post as well. I would also thank my wife for scrapbooking in the past or I may not had the materials. :wink:

1 Like

Congrats on the wins, I totally forgot to enter

2 Likes

That’s great… looks like it was a team work to get our posts to be chosen!

1 Like

lol I thinks so. I really like the design and colors

1 Like

:laughing: same. No one really commented on this thread, so I forgot it existed lol.

Shame because I really like the prizes hehe

Winner Announcement from @AnkerOfficial

Twitter

Congrats to the winners!

COOL!!!:sunglasses:

Congrats winners!! I noticed this one too late yesterday to enter. Have keep my eyes open next time!

Thank you! Next time I really should submit my entry early instead of leaving it last minute😂. Congrats to the winners too🎉

Congrats to all the winners :tada:

1 Like

Hey @Shenoy,

Did you get your Powerbank yet? I had not got mine and was just wondering since it has been a while

1 Like

@Duane_Lester believe the prize item Powercore Slim 10000 PD are expected / scheduled to begin shipping from January 7th, 2020. For now only Midnight Green is in stock.

Not sure of the color you chose, I opted for the Coral (Orange sort of color) so will need to wait till at least Jan 7 … hopefully receive it by end of Jan.

Thanks. I had thought it was coming out sooner but I probably was thinking about the midnight green color. I decided on the cobalt blue one but I did like most of the colors though.

Bringing back bad memories. Memories of when I forgot to enter a contest for quite possible my favorite anker product.

If I contest for the midnight green powerbank ever comes back, I will make sure I don’t miss it.

1 Like