[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

I’m excited to try this out!

I love the anker powercore series! I use all anker charging cords. Please send me a sample!

Never used their screen protectors but I can say hands down their Battery Banks are top notch. I have their USB type c one and it charges my phone/tablet/headphones/portable gaming consoles, you name it and does it extremely fast without hurting your battery. Their Bluetooth Selfie stick is also GODLIKE.

Have always been a fan ok Anker and use many of their battery products. Would love to try the screen protector

Excited for this! Love Anker products, great quality.

Cool give away

Always been Happy with Anker Products! Hope their screen protectors are the same

Cant wait to try it :slight_smile:

I’ve been buying Anker products for years and have always had a great experience! I recommend them as often as I can!

Always looking for a better screen protector. Thanks Anker for always improving.

Love your products ANKER!!

battery chargers are on point, hoping to try out their screen protectors too!

I need this in my life.

Thanks Anker! Love your battery products, so it would be nice to try out your other offerings such as these screen protectors.

Looks cool.

Love Anker charging supplies, I’m sure their protectors are top notch!

Hope i win, Anker has been a part of my life quite some time.

Anker products always have he best value!

Anker products never disappoint especially their screen protectors

Anker is the best products in the world. They are the only ones I trust for lightning cables and chargers. My house is littered with amazing Anker products. Not to mention there killer 18 month warranty!