[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

I currently use the Anker Glassguard for my iPhone 7 Plus. You can’t beat the value for it, but I did notice that the screen protectors don’t hold out that long as other competitors. Would really like to see how the new Double Defense screen protectors hold up.

You guys are always awesome. Keep up the great work!

Your old ones are very good. Can’t wait to see the new ones.

I have used Anker products for a while and have no complaints.
The anker glass protector broke when I had it in my pocket.
I hope this is a better product.

Anker makes great stuff

I hope this will work with a Mophie case.

I love Anker products. I have a few phone chargers, 2 robo vacs, car phone chargers, chargers at the office. I recommend their products to everyone I know. Keep up the great work Anker

I’m looking forward to trying this one out, the current screen protector shatters pretty easy.

I can’t wait to try one for my iPhone 7plus

We love the batteries and would love to try some other products.

I love all my Anker products! I would love to try this out too!

Love Anker products!!

I can’t wait to try it out. Hopefully they will have a version for the iPhone 6 for my daughter’s phone.

I love anker and i’m sure this product will be great. can’t wait to try this

I’ve been an anker fan for years and they never disappoint! I recently jumped ship from ZAGG to anker for the screen protector and so far I love it!

Haven’t tried an Anker screen protector before, but definitely do like tempered glass! Willing to give this a shot and see how it compares.

Awesome Anker

Keep making excellent products!

I have the original Anker screen protector for my 7 Plus, and I love it! Can’t wait to try this one out.

Anker FTW everytime.