[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Very interesting. Thanks

1 Like

I coertainly would be interested in trying this new screen cover out. I like how well v 1 adheres to the screen. Would love to have something a little harder though.

1 Like

I would love to test this out.

1 Like

Ankers products work the best

1 Like

This sounds like a great idea. I hope my phone never takes a hit that proves it works but Itā€™d be some nice have the extra protection.

1 Like

Awesome! Anker is the best. Will be perfect for my wife

1 Like

Anker makes the number one quality screen protectors

1 Like

Anker is my go to for phone accessories. Your quality and care for the client is unmatched. Love this engagement. Keep doing that. I havenā€™t tried your screen protectors yet.

1 Like

Always happy with the quality of anker chargers and headphones !

1 Like

Hopefully this one will be thicket and stronger than the previous Gen. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I would love to try these

1 Like

I would like to try these, always looking for new and better options for screen protection

1 Like

I recently tested one of Ankerā€™s other screen protectors and I think my favorite feature has to be the way they stay so clean! They donā€™t attract smudges and wiping them on any cloth surface is enough to clean them to perfection. Looking forward to/hoping that this new version maintains this valuable feature!

1 Like

Not gonna lie, that 8 ball drop had me pretty sold

1 Like

Anker screen protectors are the only ones I donā€™t manage to break within a month of applying.

Hope this protector continues the trend.

1 Like

Anger products?? you need counseling?? LOL

1 Like

Been a loyal Anker customer for many years now. Excited to try this new product!

1 Like

You guys are my #1 recommended products for everything. Your customer service is superb, your products are reliable, I use mine every day; charging up my phones and peripherals like my anker wireless head phones

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using Anker screen protectors on 4 different iPhones, personal and for work for the last 2 years. Have no issues as these are easy to install and are crystal clear. I have used other brands before I finally settled with Anker and by far these are the best!

1 Like

Seems like a quality screen protector