[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

This is the most discussed topic I think and giveaway was the prime attraction.

1 Like

Let me win one and try!

1 Like

Just got mine in the mail yesterday! Thank you @AnkerOfficial!

My Wife will be so surprised that she finally gets to share in my winnings :slight_smile:

Cheers

Q

2 Likes

Thanks for the Freebies Anker, keep 'em coming please ! :grin:

2 Likes

Just got mine, my sister has an iPhone 7 so it’s perfect
Thank you Anker

2 Likes

If it’s made by Anker, you know your getting the best of the best. No company compares to them

1 Like

I got my screen protectors and I love them. Thanks again for a great contest Anker.

1 Like

Nice! Already have a few Anker products and love them all! So this will be a good one to add to the collection…

1 Like

nice! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I gave one to my mother in law. She absolutely loves it!

1 Like

me me me me me me me me me me please

I’d love to try these

1 Like

Hi @ashandjonny , the competition ended on the 25th Jan 2017, winners already selected.

1 Like

I could use a new iPhone 7 case. I’d like to test one out that’s compatible with the dock stand.

1 Like

I like the looks of this one. Expecting a price drop soon. Keep an eye out.

Anker KARAPAX Shield+ Case for 2017 New iPhone 4.7” Dual Layer Heavy Duty Protective Case - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073S5M4XR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_ZG5NzbSCMYS1S

1 Like

Looks like a great product but not a Apple phone user

1 Like

I like this CarPax case. It works well with the Anker magnetic car stand I got recently through the case. Solid hold and all. None of my other cases are able to catch the magnetic poles to hold through the case. I would be nice if Anker placed a plate into their cases in order to hold to their car mount. what do you all think?

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion, we will consider your idea!

Wow! Another giveaway??? Thanks Anker!