Donate $75 to help three great causes and you'll receive a tech bundle valued at $250 or more

Hopefully they will come up with some other event soon

Super late to the party… I’d have loved to have signed up for this.

What a novel idea! Let us know what you got @Shenoy

1 Like

Seems like they do it every year, so maybe you’ll make it next year!

1 Like

nice, I didn’t get chosen but hopefully you get some really good stuff in your mystery box.

1 Like

I wasn’t chosen either, but looking forward to seeing what you get!

1 Like

How dare they! Hahaha. Can’t wait to hear what’s inside!

1 Like

:slight_smile: Hope Anker had donated a Capsule or Mars to this event and that turns up in my mystery box :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wishes, desires, longings…heheh!

2 Likes

these never end, do they :wink:

3 Likes

Yes indeed my friend they never end, even in my age.
But these are others. Mainly about health. :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations @Shenoy. I did not win but I am curious to see what you get. It better be worth $75 atleast Nd not some random micro usb cables

2 Likes

completely agree, health is important at every age. Have recently increased telecommuting hours (more remote work), so less walk and less exercise.
have started early morning walks now for 1 hour … been only 4 days … hope to keep it going

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: no micro usb cables… at least some USB-C cables will work :wink:

1 Like

I am sure $250 worth of usb c cables might not work… haha

1 Like

Awesome! Congratulations :slight_smile: Don’t forget to make us jealous by showing us your goodies. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m excited to see what’s in the box lol

2 Likes

Box will reach on Thursday/Friday this week :wink: … I am tempted as well

3 Likes

Just got an email from Daily Steals, they had 100 more Mystery Boxes available!

Just got mine :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Awesome!

Couple of friends of mine got the email as well. Many more on this thread may get the emails

I started a month ago… doing the same thing. Aimed for 3 times a week, didn’t always make it.
Took the leap and jogged/walked for the first time in ages yesterday… same distance I usually walk in an hour 3 miles (5km)… but shaved 20 minutes off my time.

I expect to feel it soon

Congrats on being selected. We’re all just as excited as you to see what’ll be in the box

Cheers!

1 Like