Does Anker usually do any black friday/cyber monday sales?

I need to buy some Anker products for Christmas gifts, will there be any sales? Have there been in the past?

1 Like

Yes there would most likely be a sale, or you can get the sale for Black Friday or something

1 Like

Sign up for their newsletters. Discount codes galore. Also check out Amazon Lightning deals.

Yes there has been… :smile:

Including two official Anker postings;

2 Likes

Haven’t used the search function and didn’t think to look, thank you!

1 Like

I will be picking something up for the wife haha

1 Like

Hello Noah, I know you said you haven’t thought to use the search function and many don’t at least not at first. But it’s always a good idea to check or search for a topic before posting a new one because many times a question or answer has already been posted.

Everyone loves anker products as gifts so you can never go wrong with any of them. Many of us will be gifting Anker products in one shape of form or another.

2 Likes

Historically from Anker they have been “me too” mild affairs, you’d get some discounts but not amazing wow ones. Part of the problem is Anker cannot compete for attention in the manic moment with everyone else, i.e. a big giveaway is a big waste of time.

The “normal discount” is 20% if you want something and can’t wait for more than 2 months wait for one of the 20% offers. That is what I do, if i want something within 2 months I wait for 20% discount. Beyond 2 months it gets more discounted as the successor product gets nearer and shifting stock.

Rarer is 40% off, very rare 50% and of course you can wait for years for a Power Draw chance

1 Like

I remember seeing a deal during the summer… buy this anker speaker n get x% off this headphone…

I wouldn’t mind seeing anker bundle up stuff for the holidays to make things easier (also get rid of old inventory). ie bundle up older power banks + wall charger + car charger + some cables with x% off.

Win win… uneducated buyer thinks they’re getting a deal n anker makes room in their warehouse for their karapax powerline+ iii super speed line coming in 2018