Does anker offer package deals on cables

Not sure if such topic or offering was done in the past but I’ll express my question anyhow. Have anker ever offered a packaged deal containing several types of cable? Say 1x lightning cable, 1x usb c, 1x micro usb, 1 lightning to usb c, etc. because there are so many variation of items in our daily life, was curious if they could making it happen.

2 Likes

I have only ever seen multi packs of the same cable in different sizes, never a package deal with different cables…although that would be something that’s beneficial as you mentioned many people have different devices

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. If anker answers my prayer, I’ll pick up a package :wink: . I do think this would benefit a good portion of folks.

1 Like

This is really a nice idea.

For me it would be much better to get different type of cables in a pack than two identical. Think your suggestion should be adopted by ANKER!

Thank you!

4 Likes

This is getting some traction. Who knows, if more user agrees with this idea, we could start a movement :wink:

1 Like

I think this would be a great idea. Our house household android and iphone and I have several external drives that run USB-C.

I’ve only different size cable packs. I got one of those since it was cheaper to get that set then buy two separate cables.

2 Likes

That would be awesome if they did do a package deal of usb-c, microUSB, and Lightning cables. Even if it’s just a short 6" one. It would be perfect to pack with the power banks for on the go situations. Perhaps Anker will see this thread and do so.

2 Likes

:hushed::hushed::open_mouth::open_mouth::astonished::astonished::raised_hands:
HELL YES!!! COUNT ME ON BOARD WITH THAT IDEA

ANKER PLEASE CONSIDER THIS GENIUS IDEA.

Great idea :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Why did no one else had this idea it is great. I mean who needs two long cables e.g…

1 Like

Sounds nice, I’ll make an suggestion to our team, and see what happens. :blush:

4 Likes

I do not think so, I usually see like 3 cables of different lengths, but they are the same type of cable. This might be a cool deal and worth picking up. Great idea!

It would be interesting if Anker could implement a sort of “grab bag” system, where the more cables you add to your cart, the higher the discount. That way, they would not have to offer cable packages with, say 1 of each, or 1 USB-C and 1 lightning, or 2 micro-USB and 2 lightning, or any other potential combination. Instead, shoppers could pay 100% MSRP for 1 cable, take 10% off of each cable for 2-3, 20% off for 4-5, 30% off for 6-10, etc. (or any other discount scheme obviously). Because Anker makes so many cable variations (length, port, material, data transfer speed, etc), coming up with packages that would make everyone happy might be difficult. Turning it into a build-your-own-style purchase would help ensure a higher degree of flexibility.

1 Like